Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sketch-a-Palooza

It's been a while since I shared my sketchbook pages.


 I sketched some thumbnails thinking about what the first meeting of Diane and Heron could be like. Originally in Cats & Demons when the story was longer Diane gets thrown in a sort of Hell dungeon after she tried to take her cat back and failed. There she would meet a sad Heron who has given up hope in escaping and tries to convince him to her get her cat.




Over the winter break I tried to design a title logo for my thesis.






There were some sketches where I pondered with the idea of "what if Abaddon was a demon all along?!" So I started sketching designs for possible Abaddon demons.



I also drew some fish as the Columbus Zoo. Watching fish swim is really relaxing.




No comments:

Post a Comment