Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Big Thesis Pitch

For my senior thesis I had to pitch 3 story ideas.

For my first story idea I pitched Cats & Demons. The story from Layout & Timing where a young woman's cat is taken by a demon and she must follow the demon through Hell to get her beloved pet back. This is the story that I decided to continue working with. It felt the most fun and exciting for me.






My second story idea was a quick short about two friends who live on separate floating islands who really wanted to meet each other in person.




The third idea was to make a short based on the story I further developed in Drawing for Entertainment Design, Radiation Kid. I had a lot of the story and characters thought out. The main problem with this one was condensing it into a story short enough for me to complete in the time given.




No comments:

Post a Comment