Sunday, January 19, 2014

Christmas Break Wrap Up: The Red-Orange Sketchbook

It's been about a week now since Christmas Break has ended.
At lot of fun things happened over the break. There was the Weeklies Scribble Contests, time spent with family, etc. All fun and full of good times. Another thing that happened over break was that I got a lot of sketchbooks. Both as gifts and purchases of my own.


This is one of them. It's a small red-orange sketchbook that I saw at Barnes & Nobles. It's my favorite color so I couldn't resist purchasing it. I now use it as my travel sketchbook because it's small and easy to carry around. These are most of the sketches I drew over the break with this sketchbook.
  


I really wanted to draw a lady in a big, poofy coat, but she never got any arms. Now she looks like a fluff ball with legs.


I had a dream where a guy cut off someone's head claiming that they were demon spawn. Then all of these vein-like things came out of their neck and attacked him. So I guess he wasn't wrong.



I received Animal Crossing: New Leaf for Christmas. Everything is so gosh darn cute in that game I had to draw some of the characters.




 



No comments:

Post a Comment