Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Sketch Medley

These are some sketches that I still needed to post. There's a mix of stuff here.


Including a samurai Knight inspired by the movie Seven Samurai. I then drew a bunch of Freckles with trashcan lid shields. I like the idea of Freckles being influenced by Knight to stand up against her fears and fight back more. She takes a trashcan lid and uses it as her shield while wielding a wooden sword. Also I drew Freckles and Knight in sweaters. Also also I drew an angry Madoka saying bad words. You can ignore her.


Along with more Freckles with lids sketches I drew a few thumbnails of an environment design. It's Dante's apartment from the Tough Cooking character group. He lives in a cheap and minimally furnished apartment because he can't afford to live anywhere better.


Finishing off with more Knight and Freckles sketches.


That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. The last page with Knight carrying Freckles is awesome! Very nice silhouettes. :)

    ReplyDelete