Sunday, February 17, 2013

The New Look

So you've probably noticed that everything looks different now. 
Well that's because it is! Everything is different and there's nothing you can do about it!!
Mwahahahahaaa!
I was working on making a new banner and it ended up being an entire blog make over. I felt that the background was too busy and distracting from the main focus of the blog, so I wanted to tone-down the crazy and makes things look simpler and cleaner. Also the banner design that I WAS working on just didn't seem like it was going to work out in the long run. Which was cool since I changed the color palette for the blog anyway. I still wanted it to be semi-animated though! So I made three images to run in a loop around and around and around. It's not really animation but it's interesting.  


If these guys look familiar its because they're the Mole So Die characters from last semester. I've been drawing Knight so much lately that I left these guys neglected in the earlier pages of my sketchbook. Making these banners reminded me how much fun these characters are to draw.
Well that's all for now.
Happy Sunday!

4 comments: