Monday, February 11, 2013

Knight Evolution

So, I was browsing Tumblr one day and found this art challenge where you create a "character evolution". 
Instead of creating a new character I wanted to use Knight and treat the challenge as a stage in his life, instead of a form that he could change into. I was trying to approach it as one of the possible results when Knight would grow up to a bigger knight.



The overall idea of it is that Knight would grow up to be this guardian that would protect the general area which would probably still be a wasteland. He would be an adult too so I tried to come up with ideas for how older Knight would look. 



I'm not really sure if this is how Knight will be at the end of his story/journey but it was a really fun "What if?!" to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment