Friday, February 15, 2013

Knight Development

More radioactive knight drawings! Yaaay!
Just exploring the characters more. 


I started finalizing the girl's design and gave her a better name. I also made a color palette that goes well with her character. Knight already had a palette but I experimented with colors to use for shading his face. 


I was thinking about what kind of kid Pre-Knight would be again. I'm now leaning towards the awkward, loner kid who has no fashion sense. Wearing clothes that were passed down from relatives and bought from cheap clothing stores. 


2 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but I love his kid pre-Knight clothes. Especially that sweater. O____O
    Also, the angle is the first image is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D
      Yeah the clothes were really fun to draw. It was a little hard to think of ideas for un-fashionable clothing but still fun indeed.

      Delete