Friday, December 21, 2012

Radioactive

So during the last week of finals I fell in love with this song.


And I really really wanted to draw something for but didn't have the time till now. 
For some reason the song kept making me think of a knight lost in a post apocalyptic world.






Over time the knight became more of a kid in a renaissance costume than an actual knight. Who somehow survived a nuclear attack and possibly gained some super cool powers from the radiation.





And then somewhere along his travels he runs into a little girl that dresses like a paper boy from the 1920s who joins him as he wonders the world. 




Just sketches for now~!
Weee~!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh you've been so productive over break! Your ideas are always so unique and awesome, Hillary. I absolutely love your idea of the knight with the radiation powers; I'd love to see you develop the world he's from even farther. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D
      You can be productive too just keep trying!
      I believe in you!

      Delete
  2. That would make a good Ico like game. :)

    ReplyDelete