Sunday, November 4, 2012

That's Sketchy 10

.
 These are some of my more recent sketches. Lately, I've been falling in love with using sharpies.

If you look hard enough you can see a familiar dinosaur.

I'm starting to design a new character for a storyboard idea that I want to work on in my spare time.
So far I've started with looking at hair styles.
I looked at some pictures on Google and drew over them to understand the general shape and then started sketching from there.



I was also having fun drawing sweaters since it was really cold outside and I dearly wished that I had one.

A self-sketch for a future sketch blog that will be forming soon.

And finishing off with a fun drawing I did for the Halloween season.

That's all for now!
Have a lovely day~


No comments:

Post a Comment