Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Ugly Dinosaur- Forgotten Details

Some things that I forgot to mention in my last post.
Like my position as the Head of Story and Editorial. And how it is my job to 
work with the storyboarders to develop the storyboards and animatics,
make sure the story is being told the way the Directors want it to be, 
keep notes in a workbook, 
keep track of the credits list, 
and to monitor the blog and YouTube page
I will also be helping out coloring the finished animations as a color artist.

Also, these are the updated Workbook and Credit List.



Changes will be made to these as the project progresses.
As head of Editorial, I plan to update these after every meeting and keep the blog up to date as well.
The YouTube page will start updating as animation begins.
As Head of Story, we are working on getting the animatic done by Thursday, making sure that all of the motions and camera shots work with the story.
That's all I have for now.
Have a lovely day!

Also, If there are any questions feel free to ask in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment