Monday, September 10, 2012

Next Add Color

Part 2 of my Design 4 Media project.
And the focus is ...


At first I started with many color palettes from the inspiring artist of the last post.
I had a lot. At least 13. It was really crazy.
And then I narrowed it down to these 6.


I went and tested some of them out with the musical doctor characters next.


I really liked color palettes 1 & 4. 
I felt that they worked best with the doctor characters.
I liked 1 for the sepia and warm colors. And 4 was compelling because the colors felt more "robotic".
So I fused the two palettes together.
And got this.


These two palettes came from Tessa Stone's pieces.


And for the second idea I really liked the 3rd palette.
Reds always makes me think of pizza places due to them being used in a lot of pizza logos like Pizza Hut and Domino's.


This palette came from one of Shaun Healey's pieces.




No comments:

Post a Comment