Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Improvement Challenge 1

As mentioned in the crane post I was working on a project for the first Summer Improvement Challenge.
The first challenge was to research the style and process of your favorite digital artist. And then make a piece of your own using what you've learned from them. 
The artist that I had chosen was Shaun Healey. He is an illustrator who does a lot of character design work. He has worked on comics, video games, storyboards, and more. When I was first getting into art, he was a big inspiration for me and his art style will forever be one of my favorites.
You can see more of his work here and here




I this is my final piece. What I was able to get done so far. 
Unfortunately I ran out of time to work on it. I will have to finish it later in my spare time.
Right now I am working on finishing the second challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment