Saturday, June 16, 2012

Something Tribal

Hi. Sorry for not posting something for a entire week. I've been in Boston on vacation.
The city was beautiful and the vacation was really fun over all.
So here are some of the things I've been working on.

For starters I've been thinking about redesigning my logo. I wanted something that had more character and something that could be used ON  a character. So I went with a tribal mask form of design.
These are the sketches, I have not fully decided on a final design yet but I have a pretty good idea what I want it to look like.


I've also been working on this new set of characters for the past few weeks. It's a set of tribal warrior characters. I knew that I wanted one of the characters to have my new logo as their mask design and another to have the mask that is on the banner of my digication website.
Here I have some sketches for the character designs.









I plan on developing these characters more and hopefully using them in some short practice animations soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment