Saturday, April 21, 2012

SOON


So I have this canvas back at home. 
This canvas has been with me for a long time and is probably the very first canvas that I have ever owned. I got it as a birthday gift when I was little and just getting into painting and art. It was a very special gift to me and there for
I never painted on it. 
Afraid that I would mess up and ruin everything, I just kept this canvas in storage to hopefully come up with the perfect idea to paint on it later. That kinda never happened. 
So now I have a wonderful idea. 
Summer break is nearing and I will have around 3 months of free time to fill. So my plan is, when break starts I will take this canvas and add a little bit of paint to it everyday. Just a quick dab of color here and there. It'll be a different color each day and there'll be no plan. Just a fun experiment to see what will come out of it.
So that's the goal. I'll also being adding pictures up here when that starts to show the process of it.
But for now it will just look like this.




No comments:

Post a Comment