Sunday, March 25, 2012

Painting Project So Far

Over the break I have been working on my current project for my painting class along with other homework. But I don't think that I have shown all that I was working on for this project. Except for these two blog posts here and here
 So this is going to be a big collection of what I have done for this project so far. 


This was the piece that I took the colors from for this project. This is some of the concept art from the new game Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs by the company Frictional Games. 

After we got our colors from our image we had to make different color schemes.






These are the five different themes that I came up with. We had to chose one for the final part of the project and I went with the first one, The Dark descent.
For the final I decided to do a character sheet. On it I planned to have the pallet, a turnaround of the character, and a painting of the character in an environment.
This is what I have so far.



It's been taking some time drawing the turnaround, but I plan on speeding things up so not to miss the deadline for this project.
What do you think of it so far?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment