Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Simple Adventures of TVBoy

In Animation 1 we had to make model sheets for the character that we will be using in our next assignment.




This is my character TVBoy. He is a simple robot model with an old television set for a head. He was created with the simple purpose of testing the use of television on human interaction and communication. So as part of his mission, TVBoy spends his free time roaming around his home town trying to communicate with his fellow residents. Some days are more successful than others.

What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I like him! Makes me think of FLCL, lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Well, for my class we had to come up with a character for our animation and draw a front, side and 3/4 view of them. I wanted my character to have a really interesting feature to him so I replaced his head with a television set. For the 3 views I used a ruler to make guidelines so that the character would stay proportionate.
      ... yup yup!
      :D

      Delete