Saturday, January 7, 2012

Zzoooombiiies

I've finished the design for the zombies.


I'm starting to run out of time left in my winter break, so I'm trying to pump out these character sketches so I can get to the storyboards and hopefully animating before I go back to college.
All I have left now are the Soldier Elves and the props before I fully start story-boarding. Although I have some of the storyboard started now.
I'll post everything up here as I get it done.
The goal is to have a animatic before the end of break.
Here we go!
DETERMINATION!!




2 comments:

  1. These designs are great! :D
    Love the "baking accident" xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Thankyou~! :)
    You know what they say, most accidents happen around the kitchen ... or home ... or something. xD

    ReplyDelete