Saturday, January 21, 2012

First Week Back

Well! 
I survived the first week back at CCAD.
:D
I had almost forgotten how busy I used to be. But I'm happy to be back and I'm super excited to start my classes, especially my Animation 1 class that looks like it'll be really fun.
Sooo I haven't had much time to make anything to post up here yet, so I thought that I would post one of my assignments-in-the-making.


This is what I have so far for my Painting & Color Theory class. The main goal of the assignment is to learn how to choose color schemes. I had to make three different colors schemes that had a different main focus: value, chroma, and hue/temperature. So far I have the value scheme completed at the center of the piece. 
I wanted to go with a creepy mask theme for this piece and so far I've been having a lot of fun making this.
I will try to post more things up here as soon as I get them. 
:)

What do you think of it so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment